How to make homemade stickers DIY step by step tutorial instruction
What you need…
Print out photos, packaging tape, water… That’s it!
- Print out photos that you’d like as stickers on a document and print them out!
- Apply clear packaging tape over the pictures
- Make sure that there are no air bubbles
- Next, cut them out how you’d like them to look
- Put the cutouts in a bowl of water for 1-3 minutes depending on how big the sticker will be
- After the cutouts are completely soaked, you can easily peel off the paper from the tape. The ink should have transferred onto the tape.
- Leave the cutouts to dry
You just made your own homemade stickers!!!
Made by Juliana