How to make clay star necklace DIY step by step tutorial instruction
Hand Made Polymer Clay Star Necklace Instruction
Baking your necklace…Once you’ve added charm loops to your necklace,you’re ready to bake.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake your creations in the oven at 250°F(120°C) for 20 minutes.
- Wait for your charms to cool completely before handling(at least 15 minutes).
- Keep an eye on your charms while they’re baking. If you leave them in too long, the lighter colors may darken.
- Wait for your charms to cool completely before handling(at least 15 minutes). Be extra careful with the metal charm loops-they may stay hot longer.
Made By Kevin