How to make clay Doraemon charm DIY step by step tutorial instruction
Polymer Clay Charm Doraemon
Doraemon (Japanese: ドラえもん) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by the manga writing team Fujiko Fujio. The series has also been adapted into a successful anime series and media franchise. The story revolves around a robotic cat namedDoraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a pre-teen boy named Nobita Nobi (野比 のび太 Nobi Nobita?).
What you need…
Clay, Glaze, Charm loop, Jump ring
Baking your charm…Once you’ve added charm loops to your charms,you’re ready to bake.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake your creations in the oven at 250°F(120°C) for 20 minutes.
- Wait for your charms to cool completely before handling(at least 15 minutes).
- Keep an eye on your charms while they’re baking. If you leave them in too long, the lighter
colors may darken.
- Wait for your charms to cool completely before handling(at least 15 minutes). Be extra
careful with the metal charm loops-they may stay hot longer.
Made by Kevin K.