How to make Clay Cookie Charm step by step tutorial instruction
- Flatten the cookie dough into a pancake.
- Tear off teeny tiny bits from the ball of clay for the chocolate. Roll them between your fingers to make tiny chocolate chips.
- Scatter the chocolate chips across the top of the cookie…
- … then lightly press them in place.
press a charm loop onto the back of your cookie and cover with a thin pancake.
Baking your charm
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake your creations in the oven at 250°F(120°C) for 20 minutes.
- Wait for your charms to cool completely before handling(at least 15 minutes).
Made by Deborah K.