How to make clay cell phone charms DIY step by step tutorial instruction
What you need…
White clay, Glaze, Charm loop, Jump ring
- Shape the milk carton into a rectangle.
- Hold the sides of the milk carton and use the knife edge of the tool to cut off the two top corners.
- Use your fingers to smooth out the top of the carton.
Baking your charm
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake your creations in the oven at 250°F(120°C) for 20 minutes.
- Wait for your charms to cool completely before handling(at least 15 minutes).
Made by Deborah K.